Registering for OPENAccess allows you to securely view and manage your Council Tax, Housing Benefit and/or Business Rates accounts.
OPENAccess enables you to see a breakdown of your accounts. You can view:
- A statement of your account;
- Payments that have been made;
- Payments you need to make;
- Details of reduction/relief;
- A breakdown of your Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support claim if you have one;
- If you are a landlord and you receive Housing Benefit payments you can see details of payments made.
It only takes a few minutes to register. We will email you your User ID and send a unique password in the post.
You can access your account anytime which is convenient to you. If you are registering for the first time you will need:
- Your full name;
- Your address;
- Your email address;
- Your Council Tax, Business Rates, Housing Benefit or Landlord reference number. This can be located on your bill or notification letter that you receive from the Council.